Advertisement

Iran’s President Pezeshkian Stands Firm Against US Threats, Aims for No-War Outcome

Advertisement

Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian Reacts Strongly to US War Threats

Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian strongly reacted to alleged war threats by US President Donald Trump, stating that Iran will neither bow to pressure nor compromise on its security and sovereignty. Addressing a gathering on Monday, Pezeshkian said the enemy had failed to force Iran to surrender within a short period and was now attempting to create divisions between the Iranian people and the government.

Peazhkian Claimed US Failed in War Attempts

The president claimed that the United States had already tried imposing war on Iran but achieved nothing except failure. He criticized countries claiming to champion human rights for remaining silent over violations of international law, particularly regarding the situation in Gaza.

Iran Stands Firm on Demands

Pezeshkian stated that Iran would not return to the negotiating table until its core demands — particularly conditions related to ending the naval blockade — were accepted. The Iranian nation remains united and will continue to stay so, he added.

Advertisement
News Desk

Recent Posts

Tom Cruise, Pamela Anderson Rumored to Be Dating After NYC Hotel Spotting

Tom Cruise and Pamela Anderson are reportedly dating following their sightings at a New York…

9 minutes ago

Maryam Emphasizes Sustainable Development at Baku’s World Urban Forum

Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz emphasized sustainable urban development at the World Urban Forum in…

14 minutes ago

Ebola Strain in Congo, Uganda Lacks Vaccine or Treatment for Deadly Symptoms

The Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Uganda has raised concerns…

47 minutes ago

Police Seek Woman Accused of Stalking Yungblud Amid Concert Restrictions

Woman Suspected of Stalking Yungblud Faces Police Warrant Theresa Foley, a Sheffield resident, is being…

1 hour ago

GTA 6 Hype Peaks as Rockstar Confirms November 2026 Release Amid Pre-order Speculation

Grand Theft Auto VI is officially set for November 19, 2026. This announcement comes from…

1 hour ago

Cuba’s President Says No Threat, Denies Aggressive Plans Amid Drone Report

Washington - Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez reiterated his country's non-threatening stance towards the United…

2 hours ago