-Advertisement-

Iran’s President Pezeshkian Stands Firm Against US Threats, Aims for No-War Outcome

- Advertisement -

Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian Reacts Strongly to US War Threats

Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian strongly reacted to alleged war threats by US President Donald Trump, stating that Iran will neither bow to pressure nor compromise on its security and sovereignty. Addressing a gathering on Monday, Pezeshkian said the enemy had failed to force Iran to surrender within a short period and was now attempting to create divisions between the Iranian people and the government.

- Advertisement -

Peazhkian Claimed US Failed in War Attempts

The president claimed that the United States had already tried imposing war on Iran but achieved nothing except failure. He criticized countries claiming to champion human rights for remaining silent over violations of international law, particularly regarding the situation in Gaza.

Iran Stands Firm on Demands

Pezeshkian stated that Iran would not return to the negotiating table until its core demands — particularly conditions related to ending the naval blockade — were accepted. The Iranian nation remains united and will continue to stay so, he added.

- Advertisement -

Stay updated with the latest and breaking news directly on your mobile phone by joining Headline PK's WhatsApp group!

 

 

Latest stories

-Advertisement-

Highlights of the Week
Related

AKU Hosts Consultations as Part of Joint Effort to Upgrade the National Museum of Pakistan

Karachi, May 15, 2026: The Aga Khan University (AKU)...

Prince William Surprises Fans at FA Cup Final

Prince William Attends FA Cup FinalOn May 16, Prince...

Cuba’s President Says No Threat, Denies Aggressive Plans Amid Drone Report

Washington - Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez reiterated his...

Favreau Expresses Concern Over AI Rise in Hollywood

Jon Favreau expresses concern over AI's rise in Hollywood.In...
-Advertisement-