Advertisement

Kit Harington Commends ‘Game of Thrones’ Impact After Years

Advertisement

Kit Harington Reflects on Game of Thrones Legacy

Game of Thrones, a fantasy drama television series created by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss, debuted on HBO on April 17, 2011. Actor Kit Harington was 24 when he appeared in the first season to play Jon Snow.

On May 12, at the Disney Upfronts in New York City, Harington discussed Game of Thrones with Entertainment Tonight. He expressed feeling “old” as fans continue to show their love for the series.

A young fan recently told Harington he was 18 and had been watching since the first season began when he was three years old.

Harington noted that streaming platforms played a significant role in maintaining Game of Thrones’ popularity, with viewers still tuning in. The series based on George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire released eight seasons from 2011 to 2019, earning Harington Emmy nominations for his performance in season 6 and the final season.

Advertisement
News Desk

Recent Posts

Family’s Presence During Checkup Not Required in Jail, Says Sanaullah

Prime Minister's Adviser Rana Sanaullah stated that family members are not required during routine medical…

16 minutes ago

Huang Says China Market May Open to US Chipmakers Post-Trump Visit

Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang expressed optimism about U.S. chip suppliers gaining access to China's market…

23 minutes ago

SC Introduces Capacity-Building Initiatives for Transparency, Reforms in Justice Sector

Chief Justice underscores importance of financial governance, procurement systems The Chief Justice of Pakistan has…

51 minutes ago

Garcelle Beauvais Shares Emotional Divorce Story with Mike Nilon

Garcelle Beauvais, a star of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, has spoken about the…

2 hours ago

Rwanda Opens Gateway to East African Market for Pakistani Businessmen

Rwandan High Commissioner Harerimana Fatou stated that her country offers Pakistani businessmen an ideal gateway…

2 hours ago

Trump Cancels Iran Attack After Gulf Partners Request Continued Negotiations

Washington - President Trump announced on Monday the cancellation of a planned U.S. military attack…

3 hours ago